BE AWARE!! This code is well-posted and is presumed to have been read by all who do things here. Violations
will be met with anything from a warning to permanent, total ban, depending on how serious or obvious but 3 public warnings and you will be dismissed. What you do on your own time and in your own place is your business, what goes on here is MINE!!
AND BE PREPARED TO ANSWER QUIESTIONS ABOUT ANY OF THE RULES HERE JUST AS I AM: If you Read "SandraLyn" then you understand the Whys and wherefores of these rules, if you still have not done so, take this opportunity to read about what is SandraLyn since that is the backbone of what we are and what keeps this place sane, stable, ladylike and true to real life and time
In keeping wiht the SandraLyn ideals, this is the Code of Conduct for all things SandraLyn. It is designed to keep things
Since we do not wish to run the risk of civil or criminal action, it will be enfoced; so: Learn it: Live it: Love it!
- as historically and culturally accurate as possible
- clearly understandable
- easy to use
- from degenerating into a freak hole, creep show or pig sty
1. KEEP IT AWAY FROM
REAL MINORS-No one under 21 is allowed in ANY SandraLyn Activities. All persons referred to here are either fictional or adult. NO REAL MINORS are allwed in contact or referred to.
2. KEEP IT LITTLE-no reference to adult sex, teen or pre-teen sluttiness, lolita or
3. KEEP IT GIRL-no little boy, daddy or guy things.No tomboy or butch things. No Sissy. No Furry, babyfurs or creature things. No MONDO BIZARRO. We
welcome diaper/rubber panties Dolly, dress and other girl activity discussions,
even whining about the way Mommy, Mistress, etc treat you, but if She reads it
here and decides you need rubber discipline, it is not our fault. We wear
panties/knkickers, some of us wear diapers/nappies, slips, crinolines, petticoats, dresses, skirts, jumpers, blouses,
gowns. bibs. aprons, pinafores, capes and babydolls, NO PANTS/TROWSERS/COULOTTES of any sort: this is a NO-FLY Zone!
4. KEEP IT CUTE-no nudity/exposure (except as part of being changed or dressed
in rubber), S/M or spanking
5. KEEP IT RETRO-Nothing after 1955. No pampers, punk, Anime/Manga,
jeans/T-shirt, Cabbage Patch or Barbie
6. KEEP IT LADYLIKE-no scat, poop, enema or gross things. No obscenity,
profainty or vulgarity. Let me put it this way if you do not get it NO PORN! This is an OINK-FREE ZONE
7. KEEP IT AGENDA-FREE-No prostletyzing or Advocacy of cuases or references to
politics, religion or the like: NO SPAM,
8. WHAT IS WANTED-Mommy/Mistress/Rubber Nurse, Rubber, mild Rubber B&D,
Rubber "molesting" by Mommy, Mistress or Rubber Nurse as punishment and Chastity
training, Forced wetting and mild "watersports".
9. COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY IS NOT TOLERATED HERE AND WILL BE TREATED AS SPAM: If you are selling anything go to the Daily Diapers forum for that purpose. We do not wish to be involved in the problems which that can cause
IN PARTICULAR: That means, to start off with, there are certain discussions we are NOT having:
If you wish to have those discussions, do so elsewhere and only with willing partners
- Little Boy, daddy or anything like that
- Sissy, anything with "fur" in it or any Mondo Bizarro
- Disposable Diapers. The only such was "Dryper" coming out in 1953 which still needed rubber panties and were not that much used and would not be used here because of wastefulness and "fussiness". needing special panties that were part of the system
- Nylon, PUL or PEVA baby panties
- Adult Sex
- Spanking, Bondage or S&M. We have our onw kind of discipline
- No Terms like "Lifestyle", "fetish", "kink(y)" are used here because they are self-conscious, therefore distractions and take away from what is important to you and us here
- "Plushie", "stuffies" and bears are replaced by Dolly. Onesies, rompers and footed sleepers are replaced by nighties and babydolls Jeans or slacks and tops are replaced by dresses, skirts, jumpers and blouses. Notice I said "replaced"!
- anything after 1954 unless it is filling in to replace something from then or before
- unrelated to topic:
- Work or school
- Religion, Philosophy, Politics, causes,"Pirde" or any "Agenda": We do not want to get caught up in that whole mess and they are a distraction here. There is no "Rainbow" discussion here AT ALL. We take you asis 3NE: No Exceptions, No Exemptions, No Excuses. You are judged here by what you say and do and stand or fall as an individual person, not by what group you claim membership in
- We reject totally the current practice of using "transexual" and "transgender" interchangeably. The first refers to physiology and is usually expressed as "being trapped in the wrong body". The second is purely psychological: as one Little Girl put it years ago "Sex is physical; gender is between the ears". Many, if not most, TG's are perfectly happy with what they are physically. the interchangeable use of the two makes for less clarity and understanding. We wish to avoid that foggy thinking because it serves no good purpose
- Unrelated medical, health or psychologcal issues are distractions. Take them up with professionals in the field, We have not the time, training, tools, facilities or resources for any of that
We have a LIST OF WORDS THAT WE USE AND EXPECT YOU TO KNOW PLEASE! WE DO NOT WISH TO HAVE TO CHIDE YOU ABOUT YOUR LANGUAGE. ALSO CONTACT COURTESEY and ETTIQUETTE, WE DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO CHIDE YOU ABOUT BEING DUMB. So DO READ THEM
IF YOO ARE UNWILLING OR UNABLE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES THEN PLEASE LEAVE